You can download the Bash program and other files I used for my talk at ATO 2023 here. This is a tgz file so you will need to use the tar command to extract the files. This will create a directory named “Presentation” and place the files there. The demo.sh file is the Bash program which is the presentation.
You will need to install the following packages that are required for this program.
I listed the following resources at the end of my presentation. I have learned a lot from them and I highly recommend them.
- The Art of Unix Programming — Eric Steven Raymond, http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/
- Linux and the Unix Philosopy — Mike Gancarz, https://flylib.com/books/en/2.506.1/
- The source code is the license — Scott K Peterson, https://opensource.com/article/17/12/source-code-license
- Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide — Mendel Cooper, https://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/
- 13 resources for learning to write better Bash code — Jose Vicente Nunez, https://www.redhat.com/sysadmin/learn-bash-scripting
- A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 4th Edition — Mark Sobell and Matthew Helmke, ISBN-13 : 978-0133085044
- The Bash man page